Sunday, June 19, 2011

Puppies All Arrived Safely

Whenever puppies go home, I feel nervous.  I don't know why.  Very, very rarely, does something go wrong.  I'm not sure anything has actually ever gone wrong, at least not something that didn't right itself within 48 hours.  But somehow I worry that the puppy won't be exactly what the families were expecting, or the puppy will suddenly get sick, or the puppy will pee and poop all over their house and it's my fault.

It's a silly thing for me to worry because the families are always thrilled, they are almost always instantly in love, puppies don't get suddenly sick, and while some do pee and poop all over the house, that part is not my fault!!

Four puppies went home this weekend, and four reports have been happy ones. 

Whew! 

The fun and the work are just beginning in the new homes.  I get to relax a little bit! 

Ahhh! 

Four less puppy poops to clean up at my house, four less puppies to hold.  I find my self taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly!

~sigh~

Now the focus is directed at the two puppies going home this next week!! 

Here we go...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment