Monday, June 13, 2011

Pansy's Cavachon Puppies Get Their 1st Shot

The day had arrived!  It was time for the first round of puppy shots.  We use a 5 in 1 shot, and it seemed that the puppies knew something "bad" was going to happen.  They were all huddled in the crate, with their backs towards me.  I think they were trying to send me a message!!





The process of giving a shot is pretty easy.  I can say that now after giving literally hundreds of puppy shots, but the first time I did it was a completely different story (and a different blog post!)!!  Here, I hold the pup while the Wood Man (my hubby) actually gives the shot.





Each puppy survived, and then we took pictures of their sweet little faces!





This is Daisy & Matt's pup!




 
This is Janet's pup!







 
This is Dan's pup!







 
This is Diane's pup!
 
I still need to give them all baths, and trim around their eyes and bottoms.  They are LOVING playing in the grass, and in the next post, I have a few more photos of them in the grass!
 
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment