Saturday, June 18, 2011

Annie & Skippy Have Had Their Cavachon Babies!!

I am very happy to announce the arrival of Annie & Skippy's Cavachon Puppies!!
 
 
This is a very exciting litter for me because Annie is a first time mama, and she did the whole thing alone and without any complications!  I would have helped her, but it was in the middle of the night, and in the morning, I found a bundle of 6 beautiful puppies, all clean and dry, and successfully nursing on their own!  Good Job Annie!



 
I was thrilled to find that the litter was a rainbow of colors, and especially that we got 2 Tri colored puppies, a color that has not been born in over a year here at SPK.  There were also 3 Blenheim puppies, and 1 sable/white puppy!



 
I will post pictures of Annie in another post, but I am so proud of her, and very excited that she did so well having the babies.  I believe it was last summer when I flew to CA to deliver a group of puppies to their new owners.  On that trip, I also purchased 4 new Bichon Frise puppies, 3 from my regular Bichon Frise breeder that I've bought from in the past, and 1 from a total stranger.  Annie is the puppy I bought from the stranger.
 
Whenever you buy a puppy that will become a mama someday, you never know what the outcome will be, if she will even get pregnant, if she will be a good mom or a bad mom that kills her babies (yes, some of them do that), if she will have milk, if she will need a c-section...and the list goes on.  It's always an unknown when you buy a puppy and raise it yourself!
 
This Beautiful Litter has:
 
1 Tri Female - SOLD
1 Tri Male - PENDING
1 Sable/White Female - SOLD
1 Blenheim Female - SOLD
1 Blenheim Male - SOLD
1 Blenheim Male - AVAILABLE
 
The people buying these puppies sent in their deposits long before they were born.  In fact, the gal/s getting the Tri F have been waiting over a year for a tri female puppy to be born, and one of them is going to be very happy!! 
 
If you're interested in an SPK puppy, don't hesitate to leave your contact information here, or contact me directly at silverpawkennels@wildblue.net.  An early deposit is the best way to get your first choice for a puppy!  I look forward to hearing from you!!
 

 


 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment