Monday, June 20, 2011

Going Home

The smaller of Pansy's 2 female Blenheim puppies went home yesterday.  She sat right beside me the whole way to Sp*kane, didn't get sick, and was a perfect angel the entire trip!




 
She looked up at me so sweetly a couple of times.







 
And she peacefully slept!  She did not get carsick AT ALL, which was wonderful for me!!






 
Her new family came all the way over from the western side of WA to get her and stayed in a hotel over night!  I love the commitment people show right at the very beginning when they decide to get a puppy! 
 
I think they named her "Abbey", which is a perfect name for her!  I received a call this morning and everything went perfectly on the ride home yesterday, and her first night at home went smoothly also!  They are thrilled with her!  I'm happy too!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment