Saturday, June 4, 2011

Calvin & Blondie

Hello Dog People!

Welcome to my Silver Paw Kennels blog!  I've been wanting to do this for some time now, and finally today I'm making it happen!  I hope to use this as a place to share great photos, feedback from previous buyers, and a general place to give people a feel for how we manage the dogs here at Silver Paw Kennels (SPK).

This blog is going to be very real, down to earth, and revealing.  There is a lot of work that goes into raising puppies, grooming dogs, and managing a kennel.  Welcome to all of you, and please leave comments!  I love to hear from you!  Kristy





Two adorable Cavachon puppies.  Calvin, our personal dog on the left, and Blondie, an available (as of this posting) female on the right.  We've been breeding Cavachons for 4 years, and these are our 3rd and 4th blond Cavachons that we've produced.  It is a RARE color, and one of my personal favorites.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment