Sunday, June 19, 2011

Annie's Tri Female

We've waited over a year for this puppy!  At one point, the waiting list for a Tri female was 3 people long!  I finally advised person #3 that they should look elsewhere, because it might take years before I get enough puppies to fill my orders!!

 
This little girl has everything to make her a true Tri color puppy, but I will admit that her tan points are not as dark, nor as pronounced as her brother's are.  But look at that face!!




 
She has more color distributed over her body.  She is going to be a gorgeous puppy!!





 
The tan points are there, and will probably show up more as she gets older!





 
She also has tan cheeks.  At just 2 days old, I was amazed at how much these babies were moving around, making picture taking already a challenging job!!
 
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment