Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Calvin & Princess, Our Dogs!

This is OUR dog!!


 

 
He is the last puppy from our Breeder named Vanna, our largest Bichon Frise.  His daddy, Ricky, is also our largest Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and I always wanted a puppy from these two parents.  When he was a single puppy litter, and a rare, golden/apricot color, I knew he was ours to keep!!



 
He loves to smile for the camera!



 
He's always curious, like me!
 



 


 
This is Princess, our yard dog, Sharpei Mix.  She's Yellow too! 
 
I'm such a sucker for yellow dogs!



 
She's one of the best dogs ever!

 
I love the variations in Calvin's coat.
 


 
He has strawberry blond highlights all over the place!  He's a great dog!
 
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Calvin's coloring is nearly just like Bear's, except Bear has black on the tips of his ears...

    ReplyDelete