Wednesday, July 6, 2011

As They Grow - Nikki - Blenheim Cavachon

Hi Kristy!

Here is a photo of Nikki taken the week I brought her home. If my memory serves me, she was born on June 17th, 2009 and this photo was taken on August 7, 2009. I also attached a picture of her at one year.

Hope it helps. If there is something else you need, please let me know.

She weighs about 23 pounds. I love her size, look, personality, sweetness, energy, disposition, etc. etc. etc. She is a hundred laughs a day!!!

L. O.

 
I forgot how pretty this puppy was, and how much color she had!

 
It is common for the Blenheim color to lighten up, but Nikki still has a lot of great color on her body, though it's just softer looking now!  What a pretty girl!

 
2years old!! 
 
Thank you L.O. for sharing!!
 
 




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment