Wednesday, July 6, 2011

As They Grow - Gracie - Blenheim Cavachon

I believe this is the smallest Cavachon that we have produced here at SPK.  As  rule, we do not get 10 lb Cavachons, but more in the 15-20 lb range.  But this tiny little pup/dog is a bundle of energy and talent!  Meet Gracie, a Blenhein Cavachon!

Hi Kristy,

I can not believe it has been a year since I called you and picked out Gracie- we spoke 4th of July weekend last year and I saw the "white eared girl" and I knew she was the one for me. At the time someone else had a deposit on her, but changed their mind. I was thrilled. She has brought me such joy and has changed my life in so many ways- she is my greatest teacher! We run agility and hope to compete next year, as long as she enjoys it. She is a sweetie to all, and eventually we will be delta certified as a therapy dog too.

Anyway, I am sending on some pictures of her for your blog/website as you had requested some adult pictures. She is probably the smallest cavachon you have had at SPK at 10.5 pounds. The range in the littler went I think up to 22#? Enjoy- I will send in multiple emails, as it is easiest from this end, and I do not want to bog down your internet!

I hope you have a happy 4ht of July and I love to hear about you, your family, and the puppies at SPK!

Blessings to you!

L. and Gracie

































 
Such a cute little girl!  Thanks so much L. for sharing her photos!
 
(I think I have a puppy photo to add to this blog, but have to get it out of my email still!)
 
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get my spelling correct this time! We're so impressed with Gracie, a very talented and VERY cute pup! Agility and therapy both...very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete